Subject: information about the processing of personal data pursuant to arts. 12 et seq of Regulation (EU) 2016/679
Introduction - Regulation (EU) 2016/679 («General Data Protection Regulation»), hereinafter GDPR) provides safeguards for natural persons with regard to the processing of their personal data. In accordance with the above legislation, the processing of personal data that refers to an identified or identifiable natural person, being the “data subject”, is based on the principles of correctness, legality and transparency, as well as the protection of confidentiality and the rights of the data subject.
This information is provided in compliance with the above Regulation to inform you that, with regard to your customer relationship with our organization, we hold certain data about you that was acquired, verbally or in writing, either directly or via third parties that carry out operations concerning you or that, in response to your requests, acquire information and provide it to us.
Pursuant to the GDPR, this information must be treated as “personal data” since it relates to you and must therefore benefit from the protection provided by the above Regulation. More specifically, in accordance with the Regulation, you are the data subject who benefits from the rights that safeguard your personal data.
Pursuant to arts. 12 et seq of the GDPR, as the Controller, our organization will process the personal data provided by you with the utmost care in compliance with the Regulation, implementing effective operational procedures and processes in order to guarantee the safeguards that protect the processing of your personal data. For this purpose, using material and operational procedures to safeguard the collected data, we undertake to protect the information provided, in order to avoid unauthorized access and disclosure, maintain the accuracy of the data and guarantee its appropriate use.
Consistent with this introduction, the following information is provided:
Collected personal data - Our organization, as the Controller, uses your personal data to carry on our business activities in the best possible manner.
You may be requested to provide some or all of the following data:
* Personal identification details, residential address, domicile, web site, Facebook page information and contact details.
Type of data processed
* Navigation data. Computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but because of their nature, could allow users to be identified with their processing and association with data held by third parties. This data categories includes IP addresses, or domain names used by users connecting to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, time of the request, method used in submitting the request to the server, size of the file obtained, etc. These data are used only to obtain anonymous and aggregate statistical information about the use of the site and to check its correct functioning. Moreover, these data reside permanently on third-party servers (hosting providers). The data could be used to attributing responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
* Personal data voluntarily provided by the user. The optional, explicit and voluntary act of sending electronic mail to the addresses indicated in the website and the completion of forms present on the same, entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's personal data (by way of example only e-mail address). Specific summary information is present in the pages that provide the forms.
Length of time that your data will be retained - The data collected will be retained for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected and in any case will be kept for a period of time not exceeding the completion of the services provided.
Mandatory or optional nature of providing data and consequences of refusal – Any communication of your personal data is always optional; nevertheless, failing such data marked as "mandatory" in the contact form, means that we will not be able to send you the information requested.
Methods of processing – Pursuant and consequent to arts. 12 et seq GDPR, the personal data that you provide will be recorded, processed and retained in our hard-copy and electronic files, in compliance with the adequate technical and organizational measures specified in art. 32 GDPR. The processing of your personal data may consist in any operation or series of operations described in art. 4, para. 1, point 2 GDPR. Personal data will be processed using suitable tools and procedures that guarantee security and confidentiality. Such processing may be carried out directly and/or via delegated third parties, both manually using hard-copy support and electronically using IT equipment and other instruments. In order to manage properly the relationship and fulfil legal obligations, personal data may be included in the internal documentation of the Controller and, if necessary, in the documents and registers required by law.
Purpose of data processing – Any personal data collected during navigation will be processed for the following purposes:
1. Carry out operations closely connected to the relations management with users or site visitors, on the legal basis of the execution of the pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the same (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b of the GDPR) as the processing is necessary for service delivery.
2. Data collection, storage and processing for statistical analysis both in anonymous and / or aggregate form.
Processing for the fulfilment of the purposes referred to in point 1 is mandatory and any non-communication, or incorrect communication, of one of the information may limit and / or prevent the full use of the features and services available on the site. Data submission as indicated in point 2 is optional, and any refusal to treat it does not compromise the functionalities and the services present on the site. The legal basis is the legitimate prevailing interest.
Scope of disclosure of your data- Your data will be stored by the Data Controller and by our external provider, processed by categories of personnel authorized to process personal data (to find out more about these categories, contact the Data Controller), communicated to external parties only if necessary to respond to your request, and shall not be disseminated. Your data may also be viewed by the company that manages the website and limited to the following activities: web server maintenance and management. Any processing operations connected to the web services, are carried out by provider located at SOFTLAYER - Holland and are stored at the offices where the physical servers are located.
Communication - your data is processed within the company by the categories of persons authorized for processing (please contact the Data Controller for the complete list). Your data could be communicated to third parties, in particular to:
• External providers;
• Companies that carry out ordinary and extraordinary maintenance of the website;
• Third-party companies that provide services of third-party providers;
Communication and dissemination - Your data is also collected through tools and services provided by third parties and stored by them. It should be noticed that Google Analytics is set up on this site in order to reduce the identifying power of cookies; Functions that allow information to be crossed by the third party have also been disabled.
Dissemination - We will not disseminate your data indiscriminately, i.e. we will not make it known to unspecified subjects or make it available for use or consultation.
Trust and confidentiality - We recognize the importance of the trust shown by data subjects who consent to the processing of their personal data and, therefore, we undertake not to sell, hire or rent such personal information to others.
Cookies Policy - In this web site cookies are implemented in order to speed up users Internet browsing, increase security, analyse both traffic and services efficiency. Cookies are small text strings that the sites visited by the user send to their terminal (usually the browser). This information is stored in the terminal before being re-transmitted to the same sites at the next visit by the same user. During the site browsing, the user can also receive on his terminal cookies that are sent from different websites or web servers (so-called "third parties"), where certain elements may reside (such as images, maps, sounds, specific links to pages to other domains) on the site that he is visiting. Cookies, which are usually found in users' browsers in very large numbers and sometimes with features of long temporal persistence, are used for different purposes: computer authentication, session monitoring, storing information on specific configurations regarding users accessing the server, etc. Further information about cookies can be found at www.allaboutcookies.org. In order to achieve a good regulation of such devices, it is necessary to distinguish them since there are no technical futures that differentiate them from each other, precisely because of the aims pursued by those who use them. In this direction, however, the same legislator has moved forward, and has brought the obligation to acquire the prior and informed consent of users, before installing cookies used for purposes different from the merely technical ones. When visiting this website www.sportrick.com, "first party cookies" (generated and used by this site) and "third party cookies" (generated on this site by third parties) may be introduced into the computer or other devices. Please note that disabling some cookies may limit the ability to use the site and prevent you from taking full advantage of the features and services. To decide which to accept and which to refuse, refer to the Cookies Policy on the site.
Rights pursuant to arts. 15 et seq GDPR - Pursuant to art. 15 GDPR, you are entitled to obtain confirmation of whether or not your personal data has been processed, even if the results have not yet been recorded. Exercise of this right depends on verification of the identity of the data subject, by presentation of an identity document that will not be retained by our organization, but merely checked to verify the legitimacy of the request.
You are entitled to access to your personal data and the following information:
* the purposes of processing;
* the categories of personal data that are processed;
* the recipients or categories of recipient to which the personal data has been or will be communicated, especially if they are resident in another country or are international organizations;
* when possible, the expected period of time that the personal data will be retained or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
* if the data was not collected from the data subject, all the information available about its origin;
* the existence of an automated decision process, including the profiling referred to in art. 22, paras. 1 and 4, and, at least in such cases, meaningful information about the logic used, as well as the importance of such processing and its consequences for the data subject.
To exercise these rights, contact the “Data Controller” of SPORTRICK TECH S.r.l. at email@example.com or call +39 0371/594.3191 or write to SPORTRICK TECH S.R.L., Via Brigata Reggio, 28, 42124 Reggio Emilia (RE) - Italia, Tel: +39 0371 5946900. The Controller will respond within 30 days of receiving your formal request.
If your rights concerning your personal data are infringed, you may complain to the competent authority: “Guarantor for the protection of personal data - Garante”.
Identification details of the Data Controller and, if appointed, the Representative in the territory of the State and the Data Processor.
Controller - This organization is the Controller of processing: SPORTRICK TECH S.R.L. with registered office at Via Brigata Reggio, 28, 42124 Reggio Emilia (RE) - Italia, Tel: +39 0371 5946900, pec: firstname.lastname@example.org; email: email@example.com .
Data Protection Manager – The Data Protection Manager is Mario Brocca, who can be contacted at +39 0371/5943191 - email firstname.lastname@example.org
Representative in the territory of the State - Pursuant to art. 4, para. 1, point 17 GDPR, it is confirmed that none of the related circumstances envisaged in the Regulation are applicable and that, accordingly, our organization has not appointed any Representatives in the territory of the State for the purpose of applying the regulations that govern the processing of personal data.
of the processing of personal data
SPORTRICK TECH S.r.l.