During the pandemic, sports facilities have adopted various measures to contain the spread of the virus:
- social distancing
- access tracking
The key to guarantee all this is online bookings, to enable the facility to know exactly how many people will show up at a specific time on a specific day, thus avoiding overcrowding and at the same time helping with the track and trace campaign.
What kind of services and activities can be booked online?
SPORTRICK offers online booking as an efficient solution for the management of sports activities during these unprecedented times. What can be achieved thanks to online bookings? No risk of overcrowding, no waste of precious time, more safety and a better customer experience. Please find below some examples of activities that can be booked online thanks to a software like SPORTRICK:
- fitness classes like HIIT, pilates, spinning, zumba...
- free swimming or general training at the gym
- swimming classes
- tennis courts and any other indoor and outdoor spaces
- personal-training sessions
- beauty treatments and spa days
- physiotherapy appointments
Other features available with online bookings
- Updated agenda
- Editing or cancellation of bookings
- Booking reminders via email or SMS
What are the benefits derived from online bookings?
- Efficient, quicker and better-organised planning of bookable activities and services
- thanks to the integration with the software, it won't be necessary to record bookings again elsewhere (paper, spreadsheets, database...)
- clients are independent, they don't have to call, write or show up at the reception for bookings, cancellations or changes
- improved customer experience
- easier to set capacity limitations
- quick overview of customer's interest in courses (courses with more enrolments than others and class-attendance rate)